Ingredients: Carotenoids; β -carotene; Palmitoleic acid etc Applications: Ideal material for cosmetics, health foods and drugs. Valid period: 24 months Storage: Store in a cool, dry and place avoiding light.
rich in beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E which inhibits oxidation or reactions and help to protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
2. Protect against cancer
3. Provide cardiovascular benefits
4. Strengthen the immune system
5. Skin health, applied for burns, scalds, ulcerations and infections
1. Rich ingredients
Seabuckthorn fruit oil virtually reserves all the ingredients contained in the seabuckthorn berries, above 190 kinds of bioactive ingredients.
2. High content of unsaturated fatty acids
Seabuckthorn fruit oil contain rich unsaturated fatty acids: Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, among them, content of palmitoleic acid is up to 50% which is rarely seen in any other plants or vegetables.
3. Especially high level of carotenoids
Carotenoids are efficient free-radical scanvengers and they enhance the immune system.